Thursday, August 02, 2007

Horoscope.

Here is my horoscope today:

"Some very good news will arrive in your inbox early today. It proves that you were right all along! Of course, not everyone is willing to admit that they were wrong -- but enough folks will sing your praises that it won't really matter anyway. You'll be feeling high-spirited and confident all day long. Later today, the tough problem you've been wrestling with will start to crumble, and your newly invigorated sense of self will help take things the rest of the way."

Why is it the only thing I have gotten in my email is a low balance notice from the bank and and Netflix email telling me that some man action movie is on the way? I'm waiting...
The print above is titled "I Will Wait Here for You" from DazeyChic.

No comments: