Friday, August 03, 2007

Happy Bloggiversary to me!

It's my bloggiversary! I can't believe it has only been a year since this venture began. Pretty amazing what can happen in 365 days. In that time I have opened 2 Etsy shops, TheBrokenPlate and MuthaCrafter with a total of 152 online sales and 628 hearts! I have participated in 7 craft shows and have gotten my work into 11 online and brick and mortar shops. Thanks to everyone who cares what I have to say and reads this blog regularly, you have helped me get 9838 views in one year. I am not sure what this next year brings as far as plate breaking goes, but I am sure I will have a lot more to say and a lot more to show you. Thanks for reading and stay tuned! (above are thank you cards from DigitalPaperie, MichelleBrusegaard, and APunkinCardCompany.)
Thanks!

4 comments:

Heather @ thedomesticdiva.org said...

happy bloggiversary!!! Today is my birthday, Looks like we are both celebrating!!!

A Punkin Card Company said...

Thank you so much for using my card! Nice blog too.

I am too honored!

Funky Finds said...

fabulous! happy blogiversary. can't wait to see what the coming year holds for you. keep up the fantastic work!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Juliet! Baby Broken Plate and I have so much to learn from you!