Monday, June 11, 2007

Screen Print Fun!

My first shirt!
The Photo EZ Stencil for the white undercoat.
I tested my new Photo EZ screen printing kit today, and I must say, it is great!!! There are no chemicals involved, which is great for folks like me who can't be around them, and within 15 minutes I had a detailed stencil to print from! My ink application is obviously the problem with my final shirt, but it is not awful! I'm sure with some practice I can make some decent shirts. My first "real" batch made by Spaghetti Kiss should be ready any day, I am sure they will look much better then mine and will be available at Pile of Craft!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you posted this! I've always wanted to try Photo EZ but wanted to find out how well it works from someone who knows from personal experience. :o)