Sunday, June 24, 2007

Envirosax

Now don't get me wrong, I am not trying to pose as an environmentalist here. I have owned an SUV and my recyling practices are suspect, BUT I did buy these Envirosax from Delight. I have always questioned the use of plastic grocery bags, but I could not deny the convience of the handles. Did you knw that 1 million plastic bags are used and discarded worldwide every minute of the day? Crazy! Why do that when you can look cute too with Envirosax?? The bags come in really cool patterns and all 5 fit in a little pouch that you can keep in your glove box. They are made of lightweight, waterproof windbreaker material and holds about twice the amount of groceries as thier plastic counterparts. Can't wait to go shoping now!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

These are awesome! I think I have to get some too....

Anonymous said...

I agree they are great and fold up nicely for the glove compartment in the car. I purchased a flora pouch from Bangalla (shop.bangalla.com) as they have a summer special on with the pouches.