Monday, September 22, 2008

New promo stuff

New earring card
Stickers and tattoos!
For some reason, I could not seem to break plates this weekend. You would think that I would be feverishly preparing for Crafty Bastards, but I am feeling pretty calm and prepared. Instead, I was inspired by Yummy and Company to design a tattoo for some promos. I also created these stickers and earring cards inspired by paintings by Susan Homer. They probably won't arrive in time, but at least I felt kinda productive.

3 comments:

Holly said...

I LOVE your jewelry... In fact, I am writing an article for AssociatedContent.com about my top 10 favorite jewelry designers and you're on it. I'll send you the link once it is published! :) Keep up the good work. My favorite is the coral necklace and I love the one with the bee hanging from the bottom of it also!

Valerie A. Heck Esmont said...

the new earring card looks awesome!
Valerie

Yummy & Company said...

make sure you take corrine aka "tattoo princess" give her a hug for me!!!!