I've been tagged by the lovely and talented Catherine Chandler (isn't her work great!) So here are 5 weird things about me...
1. I was voted "Most likely to be a millionaire" in high school because I used to make stuff and sell it to all the rich kids.2. I love Martha Stewart. Her new kitchen line at Macy's and craft supplies at Michael's are SO nice! I cook from her Everyday Food book all the time (and love the show.)
3. On a similar note, since being stuck on the couch breastfeeding, I have become a Food Network addict.
4. Really stupid things bother me, i.e. clapping, ice clinking in a glass, chip bag crinkling, giant blow up holiday yard ornaments, the continued use of the phrase "rule of thumb," people who say use the word seen instead of saw, Rachael Ray, I could go on and on and on...
5. I used to shoot concerts for fun. (Yes, that is Vanilla Ice on the bottom!)
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.