Monday, April 23, 2007

Spring Bada-Bing Wrap up!

My trip to Richmond for Spring Bada-Bing was not as lucrative as I would have hoped, but we had a good time discovering a little bit of Richmond, eating good food, and meeting some cool folks. Baltimore was all over Spring Bada-Bing, with vendors like Fort Cloudy, Squidfire, and Red Prairie Press. Etsy was representing in VA. EtsyLabs had a booth to spread the handmade love! I met Kate Black from Bad Buttons and Danielle Maveal , her jewelry is just as cute in person.
I am defiantly noticing new products for children and baby that never caught my eye before. I had the pleasure of being set up next to Shannon Gingras of Shannon By Hand, a new mom with awesome baby stuff . I broke down and bought a onesie from her with a green leopard print tie sewn on it. A few doors down was Batteries not Required, they make really nice interactive quilts for kids...if only I sold a few more necklaces. Finally found some nice prints for the baby's room from Bee's Knees Studio , really cute animals and birds. I met Leila from Cherry Momma and her cool little girl, she sells all kinds of cool punk rock kid stuff.
The Richmond Craft Mafia couldn't have been more helpful and kind. Check out the mention on the RCM blog! Thanks for the doughnuts and H2O, inviting the local stores, and picking such a cool venue. Thanks for the help planning and kind words to Maryellen of Twist Style!
Thanks to my sister and Al for coming with and helping me out! When I strike it rich, I will repay you with a lifetime of breakfast buffet and Wawa gift certificates!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a pleasure. Looking forward to the next one.....after a nap :>

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing your goods in person! Thanks so much for letting me know about that article. Good to see you again :D

MegRNC said...

Great pictures! Thanks for the mention!