Friday, April 20, 2007

I'm In!!!!

Amidst my manic preparation for Spring Bada-Bing, I received notice that I was accepted to the Art Star Craft Bazaar! The show will take place June 2nd, from 11-7pm & June 3rd, from 11-5pm. Vendors will be set up along The Liberties Walk (1030-1040 N 2nd St.) & Germantown Avenue (which runs between Hancock St. & 2nd St.). There are 100 vendors this year and will also have arts/crafts demonstrations in a variety of techniques. Come for the crafts, stay for the cheese steak!

3 comments:

megan said...

Congrats!!! I'm in too, so I'll see you there!

annie said...

me too! see you there! go towson ladies, go towson ladies!

Melissa said...

Hey! Got to your blog from the switchboards. I'm in too! It'll be my first show, so I'm super nervous. But I'll have to stop by and say hello!