Tuesday, October 14, 2008

We've Moved

Although it is still a work in progress, I am excited to announce that the new and improved ibreakplates.com is ready. It will be the address of my new blog! So PLEASE change your bookmarks and come in for a visit. Please bear with me as I learn Wordpress and add new and exciting things. If you don't check in there every once in a while you might miss my BIG announcement coming up...(tease, tease...) Go check it out and let me know what you think!
The image above is from Macaroniandglue.

2 comments:

averagejen said...

big announcement?!?!?!?!

best social followers in uk said...

Another factor to maintain in thoughts is the impact experience has on enhancing performance. Experienced video editors are usually able to edit footage a whole lot faster than individuals with little enjoy.
buy youtube views uk
Also, unique editing software program comes with unique quirks and alternatives. Some software program may be very simple and may make the editing manner less efficient. On the other hand, more advanced software program can make enhancing a video a faster, extra efficient process.