Thursday, February 22, 2007

We're back!

I was expecting a veritable treasure trove of tacky thrift store plates in sunny Florida, but left disappointed with the conservative findings! After visiting 3 thrift stores, an antique shop, and my mother-in-(sorta)-laws cabinets, I came away with these seven new plates. Our trip was nice, we spent a lot of time hanging on the porch, drinking coffee and chatting. I got a great massage and pedicure, met family and friends, and managed to fit in a hockey game.

We spent some time at my mother-in-(sorta)-laws new metaphysical shop, Spiritual Effects, which is filled floor to ceiling, through 7 rooms, with all sorts of stones, jewelry, books, and all things metaphysical. It is worth a visit if you are in Florida! (PS-they also carry broken plate pendants and have a cool dog named Clancy!)

OK, Back to work...

No comments: